In this ever-changing, uncertain time, we are beyond proud to work with the very best partners to ensure that safety is at the forefront of every decision we collectively make: safety for our participants and spectators, safety for our vendors and emergency preparedness teams, safety for staff, and for all involved. Until it feels appropriate to start posting regular social media content updates again, here are articles on change management and timely tips on working remotely that we wanted to share in case they are helpful to your team during this time.
First and foremost, follow the direction from CDC on mass gatherings and large community events:
Event Change Management
Working from Home Tips
- A Virtual Office is Our Reality
- Tips to Climbing the Ladder from Your Home Office
- How to Work from Home: 20 Tips
- Successful Event Site Scouting Made Easy — Virtually
- 7 Tips for Managing a Remote Team
If you have any questions or need support in any way, we’re here and ready.